Tuesday, 11 June 2013

Adios Amigos!

Hola!

Tomorrow morning I am off to the sunny Canary Islands - Fuerteventura to be precise! Everything is packed and the kindle is on charge. Please tell me it isn't just me that panics they have forgotten something so painstakingly obvious? I write list after list of things to remember to take - Stop Panicking! I will be away for a whole fortnight. Fear not, I have scheduled a post in the middle of my excursion by using some form of witchcraft created by blogger.

Today I want to tell you a few Spanish phrases that I hope to memorise and should come in handy:

Lovely Weather - Buen Tiempo  
Being British, I love talking about the weather. It's something we do on a daily basis, fully knowing that the person on the other end of the conversation can see the weather for themselves.

Would you like a kiss? - Quieres un Beso?
My lovely friend Kat has been learning Spanish for many a year and there is a phrase she taught me that stuck. This will only be useful to say to Tom and he can't speak Spanish - okay, this isn't very useful but it's romantic to speak another language non?

How much? - Cuanto esta?
The last phrase I want to share with you relates to shopping. I love buying souvenirs, especially things I can wear.  All the different styles and prints call out to me as I walk past - or the heat might be getting to me. Either way, I think this phrase will be used a few times and hopefully I'll understand the answer!!

I will have lots of photos and adventures to post about when I'm back! I look forward to getting back into the blogging community at the end of June. 

Adios Amigos!

2 comments:

Kayspray said...

Love your blog its so relatable, following you now! adios and enjoy :) x
http://dreamlovelivefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

Kayspray said...

Thank you!! Just got back - was amazing! I shall check out your blog :) xx