Thursday, 6 June 2013

PicMonkey

I am loving June 2013 – the sun’s been shining (so far) and my holiday to Fuerteventura is set to be a memory that I'll cherish forever. I have spent the majority of my time in the garden looking after injured Ralph and admiring summer’s take on nature. While lounging around in the sun, I took a few photographs…
 
The sunny Essex countryside

The top-left photo is the view from my garden (can you spot the cows in the distance?) and the other three are attempts of artisticness in the garden. And yes, there is a plastic play house in one of the photos. And no, it's not mine.

A newly found obsession of mine is Picmonkey. It is a free picture editor and collage maker that is so easy to get the hang of. I used it to make my blog header, the photograph of me and blog description. Since I am twiddling my thumbs until my holiday next Wednesday, I wanted to spend my evening playing around with PicMonkey and created the collage above. I'm not the most artistic of them all as a magic mirror would probably tell me but I like to try! 


Does anyone else use PicMonkey or know of any similar sites? I hope the weather is lovely for you and you are able to enjoy it! 

1 comment:

Brittney said...

This looks so peaceful! IT's great (hot) weather here too in Atlanta, GA!