Monday, 22 July 2013

Fashionable Week - Day 1

Welcome to the first post of my first ever Fashionable Week. I am hoping to make this a seasonal post in which the streets will be my catwalk! I often quite casually for my day to day activities (jeans and a cami are my essentials). However this will give me a chance to make an effort and hopefully boost my confidence. Unlike the Fashion Weeks we know, the rules are slightly different:

1. This event is about wearing clothes that are already in your wardrobe so no need to buy anything new
2. Everyday during Fashionable Week I will post a photo of that day's outfit
3. No matter how casual an event is - I will make an effort. 

So starting today I will wear my favourite items as well as search for those items that have been left at the back of my wardrobe for months/years to experiment with. I think a lot of my clothes deserve to see a bit of daylight! 

Day 1

Dress: Topshop / Bag: Accessorize / Sandals: New Look  / Sunglasses: Boohoo


Let me know if you want to get involved in Fashionable Week and I'll mention your blog tomorrow :) 

4 comments:

Kayspray said...

Interesting new blog post series, look forward to reading the rest and love your dress in your first outfit :)

Carro @ carroblogshere.blogspot.co.uk

X

Kayspray said...

Thanks Carro! xx

Kayspray said...

I'm your newest follower on GFC and bloglovin. In fact, I've shown lots of love (likes) on your wonderful bloglovin posts. Hope you'll do the same.

Erin

thefashionfairyblog.blogspot.com

Kayspray said...

Thank you Erin! I shall have a look in a moment :) xx