Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Fashionable Week - Day 2

It's day 2 of Fashionable Week and after an almost sleepless night thanks to the weather, I have gone for a comfy yet stylish outfit. Other than running a few errand, I plan on lazing about, reading some blogs, catching up on tv, eating and maybe even sleeping! 

Day 2

Top: Primark / Trousers: New Look / Necklace: New Look
I adore these patterned trousers. They fit perfectly and made the journey to and from holiday much more relaxing (Jeans on a plane doesn't work for me - maybe a sequel to Snakes on a Plane). I can't for the life of me remember where I got those shoes from but I can tell you I've hardily ever worn them in all the years I've had them.



2 comments:

Kayspray said...

Love your outfit hun! <3 The trousers and the necklace are to die for ahhh :)

Andrea | RosyChicc

Kayspray said...

Thank you Andrea! I love printer trousers - so comfy! xx