Wednesday, 24 July 2013

Fashionable Week - Day 3

Good evening my lovely readers! It is coming the end of Day 3 of Fashionable Week and what a day it's been. I went to Stratford to meet up with some of my course friends and had a great shopping trip! 

Bag: Accessorize / Prosecco / Heels: New Look (sale)
I am so exhausted now but it was definitely worth it. I love Westfields and 100% recommend it for you shopaholics out there. I also bought two tops from Primark that were light and flowing. 

Day 3

Jacket: Miss Selfridge / Top: Berska / Jeggins: Zara 

I went on a shopping trip with my wonderful Nan recently and she bought me this lovely lace jacket from Miss Selfridge and matching high waisted shorts. I am saving the whole outfit for a friend's birthday party at the beginning on August. 

This hair style was introduced to me yesterday by Anna so a big thanks to her! This is my attempt at it. It was easy enough to do but I rushed it a bit so didn't turn out as well as it could of. 



As you can see, I've had a great day! How has yours been? 

2 comments:

Kayspray said...

Love the jacket, post a picture when you wear it with the shorts. Love co ords!

http://tshirtsandtea.nlogspot.co.uk x

Kayspray said...

I definitely will Katie - thank you so much for reading xx