Friday, 26 July 2013

Fashionable Week - Day 5

Today is the last day of Fashionable Week. You might be wondering, doesn't a week have 7 days? Now that is a good point but in the Fashion world surely we can do what we want? Besides 5 is much more fashionable than 7. This weekend I plan on wearing comfy clothes while sorting out my confusing living arrangements. There is not enough room in my parents house to fit us all in and as I'm only there until September, I'm going to either be on a mattress in the study or possible a sofa somewhere! 

Day 5

I only really got ready for the day just for this post. I've not been feeling very well but wanted to commit to the cause! This dress is my favourite summer dress. I never want to grow out of it but it seems like that day isn't far off so want to wear it lots more before hand. I have had the denim jacket for years and I think it's a must-have in every girl's wardrobe. They are timeless pieces that are worth investing in. 

Dress: Punky Fish / Jacket: Denim Co.

I thought I'd keep my face out of this one purely because of how rough I look and don't want to subject you lovely readers to that. The necklace was a valentine's gift from my amazing boyfriend and it came with ear-rings that I wear everyday. Oh, and the phone case is of course Insectosaurus! He is a loveable creature from the film Monsters vs Aliens and my lover Tom got this made for me. I'm such a child at heart! I hope you appreciate the small amount of effort I put in for the last day of this season's Fashionable Week. 

If you decide to do your own week dedicated to making an effort with your clothes then please let me know. Thanks for reading! 

6 comments:

Kayspray said...

A lovely dress and outfit to finish your series on :)


x

Kayleigh Parker said...

Thank you Carro - Had great fun doing this series x

kerker said...

Cute dress and looks amazing paired with the denim jacket!

Kayleigh Parker said...

It's one of my favourite dresses! Thanks for reading xx

Laura Beeney said...

I love that dress, so pretty! Love your blog aswell.
Followed you on bloglovin!
please follow me back, new blog!
www.heyitsbeautytime.blogspot.com
Laura
xx

Kayleigh Parker said...

Thank you Laura - I love your blog so far, looking forward to reading more of your posts x