Sunday, 28 July 2013

Liebster Award

Last week Georgina from secret dream world of a beautyholic nominated me for the Liebster Award. This award is a great way for bloggers to get to know new bloggers and those who have under 200 subscribed readers. So here are the rules:

Each nominee should answer the 11 questions by the tagger.
Choose 11 bloggers to pass the award to and link them in your post.
Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
Go to their page and tell them about their nomination.
No tag backs!


1) What is your favourite TV Show?
There are a few that I watch religiously but right now my favourite is Pretty Little Liars. If you haven't watched it you have to start from the beginning - It's like a murder mystery with 4 fashionable girls in the centre of it. 
2) Best beauty item under £5?
I recently bought MUA's Primer from Superdrug (£4) which works a treat. It's been very useful, especially in the heatwave.
3) What is your perfect Saturday night out?
It would start with the girls are I all getting ready together. Then we'd go out for a few cocktails and move on to a club later. My favourite part is always the getting ready and cocktails because when we're together there is never an end to what we talk about and we have such a giggle. 
4) What is your favourite meal?
Ooh this one is hard. I love food from the healthiest stuff to the indulgent parts. My favourite meal would involve bacon with some pesto pasta and some baguette chopped up on the side. My boyfriend's mum makes this amazing pasta and also has boiled egg in it. I'm hungry now...
5) Top 3 items you can't leave the house without?
My iPhone, my Purse and Vaseline for those horrid moments my lips get all dry. 
6) How would your friends describe you?
"A bit mad" would probably be one of the things they'd say. Hopefully some nice stuff like kind and caring but nothing too boring.
7)What the one beauty product you re buy every time without trying other brands?
Rimmel's Stay Matt powder 
8) What is your biggest pet peeve?
People being impolite. I've done a blog post on this already!
9) What is your favourite perfume?
Dolce & Gabbana - The one but I haven't looked at many others recently so that might change soon.
10) What is your favourite clothing brand?
If in doubt I always resort to New Look. They have lovely clothes at seriously affordable prices.
11) What is your dream luxury item?
I would really like a Michael Kors tote bag. 

The bloggers I nominate are:
Carro from carroblogshere
Elizabeth from nomelizabeth
polkadotsandraindrops
Leona from ohleona
Sophie from daydreamsandstyle
Jade from aninvisiblecrown
Tilly from lovetilly
Jess from gingerlypale
Anna from awaywiththefairies

Other bloggers I know have already done this award so couldn't find 11 people to nominate! Sorry if you've already done it.

And my Questions are:
1) What is your favourite season for fashion?
2) What 3 items of make up can't you live without?
3) Where would you go if you could only visit one country?
4) What one animal you would love to have as a pet?
5) What is the name of your favourite shop?
6) What is your favourite blog post that you have written?
7) Why did you start blogging?
8) What was your favourite cartoon when you were younger?
9) What colour do you have a lot of in your wardrobe?
10) How important is exercise to you?
11) What website are you on the most?

Please let me know when you've answered these questions - I can't wait to read the answers!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Than said...

Heyo Kayleigh! This is my version. http://nomelizabeth.blogspot.sg/2013/07/liebster-award.html