Wednesday, 28 August 2013

Guest Post: Meet Vickie

For my first ever guest post I have the lovely Vickie over in a Come Blog With Me style. I have written a Have You Heard post for Vickie's blog and she has graced us with a yummy food post. I'll let you know when my post is on her blog so you don't miss any of the musical fun. As you may know, me and food go a long way back so this post is very much loved by my tummy. Make sure you check out her blog and send some love over to Vickie! If you would like to write a guest post for my humble blog please get in touch and if you would have me as a guest, I would be flattered! Right - Over to Vickie... 



Hello! Before I begin this post I’d like to first thank Kayleigh for approaching me and asking me to do this.
I'm venturing out of my comfort zone and creating a post for you lovely readers that I've only recently started doing – the recipe post. Or perhaps less a recipe, more me enthusing about a glorious snack. Without further ado, I present to you… the blueberry bagel filled to bursting with cream cheese, strawberries and a little honey.


I have no idea why but this oddly put together snack turned out to be absolutely to die for, and you and customise it however you like. Any sort of bagel, fruit, toppings... the perfect, (almost) guilt free snack a body conscious girl could ask for, especially if you use light philly! It’s also stupidly cheap, especially as it’s made from ingredients you probably find just lying around the house! I enjoyed mine with my green tea smoothie, which you can locate the recipe for in this post.

In order to keep it short and sweet I'll leave it at that. I hope you all enjoyed my post and I wasn't too disappointing in comparison to Kayleigh! You’re all welcome to come speak to me on Twitter or via my blog.





No comments: