Monday, 26 August 2013

Summer Party Fashion

Happy Birthday to Monica - one of my closet friends who puts me to shame on the whole organisation thing. She hosted a lovely party this Saturday and was great to see most of the gang. We were supposed to have a garden party but the weather didn't want us to! However the rain didn't dampen our spirits as Monica and her family arranged the downstairs into a perfect party setting. 


Cocktails, drinking games (like Whiz -you can't bang a bang bang) , some awesome dance moves, Snapchats from across the room and even one direction made a musical appearance. Such an awesome night with a bunch of awesome people. I forgot to get a photo of all the girls together for this post but this photo has the most of us in it and shows our entire outfits - a promising start when attempting a style post.  


Everyone made an effort and dressed to impress.Thank you for a lovely evening Monica, I hope you enjoyed it as much as we all did! My lovely readers - please send links to your party style posts and let me know what you think of my beautiful friends' outfits! 

4 comments:

Elizabeth Than said...

Pretty! And the party goodies look goooood!

Kayleigh Parker said...

My friend Alice made the cakes and they were so yummy! Ate thai green curry as well :P Thanks Elizabeth x

Karla Medina said...

Ah!! #5's shoes are incredible!!! I love them!!! #4's heels are cute too and what you'd find in my closet. :) Thanks so much for sharing this at "That's My Style" Link Party!!! You made my day. I do hope you'll join in again. I can't wait to see what you have to share this week. :)

Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

Kayleigh Parker said...

Thanks Karla! Whenever I do a style post I'll make sure to link up! xx