Thursday, 1 August 2013

Today I love # 2



Foals - Late Night off their latest album Holy Fire is on my chilled playlist. I still love one of their oldest tunes, Hummer brings back so many summer memories. Give Foals a listen and let me know what you think!

My Primer - This is my first MUA product and my first primer! I've been using it for a few weeks now, mainly without foundation because of the heat, and so far so good. It managed to even out my complexion and deal with the dry patches without giving me any shine or feeling greasy. It's very light and when I've worn make-up over it, it had noticably lasted longer. (Result!)

Pretty Little Liars - Anyone else obsessed with this programme? If not watch the first episode and you'll be hooked. I am watching it on American time but don't worry no spoilers. The closer the girls get to answers about their murdered best friend, the more questions arise. The main question is: Who is -A?!?!

One of my favourite blogs right now - I'm really enjoying Tilly's blog at the moment and the photos of her pug Otis are so adorable! Check out her blog!



White -I have never owned many white items of clothing, due to how easily I expect to ruin them. However, this year I have a few new white tops and I adore them. The lovely weather alongside my holiday has helped me gain a pretty decent tan this year and my white items emphasize that to another level!


4 comments:

Kate Hall said...

I am in love with white too this year! Down to my tan as well :P
As for Pretty Little Liars, I used to love the show but I bailed on watching it half way through last season, it got a little ridiculous for me.

Sandra Dötsch said...

I just found your blog and really like it :)
And I saw the pictures of your little hamster!! adorable!!
I want one, too, but I don't think I have the time for it^^

Kayleigh Parker said...

I hope my tan stays around for a while - I'll be sad to see the nice weather go!
No matter how ridiculous its getting, I NEED ANSWERS!! It's frustrating me but I have to watch on :P

Kayleigh Parker said...

Thanks Sandra, He is a cutie - very intelligent too. He begs for our attention every evening and wants a cuddle and time in his ball. Not as high maintenance as some animals but he can be a diva :P Thanks for visiting :) xx