Friday, 30 August 2013

Today I Love # 4



My new iPhone case - I recently got a new iPhone which meant I needed a new case. I've always been a fan of patterns and prints. If I'm out shopping the Aztec prints always catch my eye! You can find this case and other similar patterns here

Cocktails - I always love cocktails, Had some great ones for Monica's party. I learnt that adding mango pulp to any cocktail and almost any spirits will make it taste ah-mazing! My favourite recipe: peach schnapps, vodka, mango pulp and tropical juice. 

We're The Millers- I went camping earlier in the week and before leaving my uni friend's house in Swindon we thought, Hang on - It's Orange Wednesdays! After seeing the advert for this film, I knew I had to see it and I'm telling you now, it was hilarious. There were so many laugh out loud moments and made me love Jennifer Aniston even more! The main man, Jason Sudeikis is also in Horrible Bosses with Jen and Wild Child's Emma Roberts (Julia Robert's niece) plays a rebellious teen. Definitely worth a watch. 

Lisette Loves - I'd be surprised if you haven't come across this blog so if you haven't, so check it out! Lisette 's blog has lots of lovely photographs and her new design is looking fabulous. I always take time to read her Thankful Thursdays posts - it reminds me that the small things shouldn't be taken for granted. So go have a read and follow @Lisette_Henry 

Ribena - I have not had a carton of Ribena in so long, probably the longest ever without one. They have been a comfort drink for many a year and I can't believe I've not had one in the troubling times over the past month. Note to Self: Buy a crate of Ribena, you deserve it!

6 comments:

Erin said...

Fun post! We have a lot in common! Just realized I was only following on GFC, now following you on bloglovin also. Hope you do the same!

Erin
thefashionfairyblog.blogspot.com

Miss Makeup Magpie said...

Ahhh I love your phone case too, I'm so obsessed with anything Aztec Print! xx

Gem │ ♥ │ Miss Makeup Magpie

Kayleigh Parker said...

Same - My friends are starting to pick up on the fact that I own way too many Aztec styled clothes and accessories! Thanks for reading Gem xx

Kayleigh Parker said...

Already following you on bloglovin and GFC :) Thanks for reading & being a subscribed reader :) xx

Lauren Maria Kerr said...

i want tto see we're the millers, glad you thought it was good, will be so disappointed if its not. i love lisette's blog too!
Lauren

livinginaboxx

Kayleigh Parker said...

Let me know what you think when you've seen it! From what I've heard, it's got pretty good ratings and reviews so I'm hopefully not some poor judge of filmology :P Thanks for reading xx