Thursday, 5 September 2013

A/W '13 Ankle Boots

I really want a pair of ankle boots this upcoming season. It's the kind of 'dressed down but still looking smart' look I want to attempt to pull off. At uni I'm constantly on the move. If I'm not walking to lectures, I'll be carrying a ton of food back from Asda or going for a stroll by the seafront. Whatever I'm doing, I am in desperate need of decent flat shoes. This won't be a very colourful post but then again I often wear duller shades over the cold months. 



1. Boohoo 
3. New Look 

I think I'm leaning towards the Topshop Chelsea Boots but when it comes to shoes, I need to try them on first.What ones are your favourite? Send me links to any A/W boots you've got your eyes on! 

10 comments:

vicky said...

wow I love them all!!
I just found your blog and I really love it!!!
love your content and your style!!!
Just followed, hope you visit my blg and
share your opinion!!
Love
Vicky

www.fashionrailways.com

Kayleigh Parker said...

Thanks you so much Vicky - You've made my day! I'll check out your blog and leave some love for you :) xx

Susie said...

I love ankle boots and these ones are all gorgeous!

Amelia Madelaine said...

These are so cute. I absolutely love ankle boots. I think the one with the buckles is my favourite and the topshop one too. I tend to only wear dark coloured shoes all winter too - I never really know how to wear coloured shoes in winter.

Del said...

I love #3, #4 and #5. Super cute picks! Thanks for dropping by and leaving such a sweet comment on my Jane nail art post <3
Following you on BL. Looking forward to reading your blog xx

Kayleigh Parker said...

Thanks Susie - there are so many nice ones out at the moment! xx

Kayleigh Parker said...

I didn't put them in this post but found some lovely ones from Miss Selfridge with buckles that I had to have -Will be in a haul post next week! I don't often wear statement shoes because they don't go with as many things and I don't have all the room in the world to store shoes for every outfit! :P Thanks for reading xx

Kayleigh Parker said...

Thanks Del, You're so talented at nail art :) xx

Karla Medina said...

Very cute picks! Those cutout boots have really grown on me in the past month and now I want a pair. :)

Thanks so much for sharing this at "That's My Style" Link Party!!! You made my day. I do hope you'll join in again. I can't wait to see what you have to share this week. :)

Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

Kayleigh Parker said...

Thanks Karla, have a lovely weekend xx