Thursday, 12 September 2013

A/W Fashion Haul

Before heading off to Uni, my Nan treated me to a shopping trip for my 21st. We went a month before my actual birthday but I still managed to feel very lucky and spoilt! This post is about the lovely pieces my Nan bought me in Lakeside Shopping Centre. 


My favourite thing about going to Lakeside is that they have all the normal high street shops & more. I love Forever 21 so when choosing where to shop it was between Lakeside & Stratford's Westfields. The aim of our shopping mission was to purchase some lovely casual Autumnal clothes for when I'm back at uni and can't afford to put the heating on. I am a big lover of A/W fashion - the big knits, comfy boots and layers. 
Jumper: Forever 21 / Jeggins: Primark / Ankle Boots: Miss Selfridge / Necklace: New Look
This grey knit is so soft. I'm scared I'm going to ruin it in the wash so this might be a handwash item for me. Over the season I can see myself teaming this knit up with a shirt underneath and even shorts with tights on those warmer days. Primark are my go-to shop when it comes to jeggins. They are under a tenner and there is such a variety of colours to choose from. 

Jumper: Forever 21 / Jeggins: Primark / Ankle Boots: Miss Selfridge / Dog: Ralph

Ralph, the attention seeking Golden Doodle always wants to be involved. He is my fashion accessory for this outfit as I did wear it on a dog walk the other day. Another amazing knit from the wonderful Forever 21 - I cannot say enough about how much I love this shop. This cream and black number will probably be worn under a pinafore dress or with a skirt at some point this year! With the Miss Selfridge ankle boots, it was love at first sight. From my A/W Ankle Boot post (which you can read here), you can see I looked about all sorts of places. I hardily ever look at Miss Selfridge's range of shoes because they never have much of a choice but so pleased I found these! 

Blouse: Forever 21 / Jeggins: Primark / Shoe Boots: New Look
I love sheer blouses - there is something so feminine and smart-casual about them. This one was in the sales at Forever 21 so for £11 I think it's a bargain. It was only £17 before which I would have happily spent. Forever 21 is on the high street scale about the same as New Look, which is almost as cheap as Primark but better quality. Speaking of New Look, if I ever want new shoes this is the first place I look. Casually looking through the sales the other day, I came across these shoe boots and for £7 I wasn't going to leave them all alone in that big shop. 

I'm very happy with my new clothes for the upcoming season! I am a very lucky girl to be so spoilt by my Nan so a big thank you to her for buying me these gems! Also I want to thank my little brother for taking the photos for me. It's starting to feel like an acceptance speech for some award so I'll stop in a moment. Lastly let me thank all of you lovely readers! If you haven't already, please enter my 5k page view giveaway here

17 comments:

Hannah Hepton said...

I'm so jealous you live near a Forever 21! Those boots are gorgeous, ankle boots are my favourite thing about A/W I'll probably live in mine from now until next March haha! Also.. Ralph is GORGEOUS! He looks so fluffy and cuddly I'd love to give him a snuggle xxx

Adalias C said...

The blouse from Forever21 and the Owl Necklace is my favourite! :) xx


adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

Kayleigh Parker said...

I love the blouse, might need to change the buttons. Even though I love them they keep coming undone! xx

Kayleigh Parker said...

I'm so lucky, I have two within 30 minutes of my house! I doubt I'll be taking my ankle boots off either haha. My lovely little Ralphie loves cuddles - I'm back at uni now and miss him so much! xx

Laurecca Jones said...

I love this! The jumper from f21 is gorgeous! xx

http://laurecca.blogspot.co.uk/

Meghan said...

Great post I love the forever 21 blouse!! you look great
Meg xx (new follower)

peachpips.blogspot.com

Del said...

Your nan is so sweet. Yay for finding those ankle boots. They are super cute. And I love those sweaters from F21.

Charlotte said...

that grey knit looks so lovely and comfy!

ordaining serendipity

funfairs&fairydust☺ said...

Ooh I live about 45 minutes from Lakeside so its one of my favourite places to go (and bluewater if you've heard of it!) the grey sweat looks ideal for a/w, will need to pop into forever 21 asap!

Kayleigh Parker said...

Thanks Laurecca - It's so comfy :) xx

Kayleigh Parker said...

I'm wearing it today, the only problem is the buttons keep popping undone!! xx

Kayleigh Parker said...

She is the best! Was a very successful shopping trip :) xx

Kayleigh Parker said...

It really is! Will be wearing it the majority of this winter I reckon :P Thanks for reading xx

Kayleigh Parker said...

I haven't been to bluewater in a few years now but we are so lucky to be close to those big centres! The grey one is one of the comfiest things I've ever worn :) Thanks for reading xx

Karla Medina said...

I love the jumpers you chose. Your doggie is SO cute!!! Thanks so much for sharing this at "That's My Style" Link Party!!! You made my day. I can't wait to see what you have to share this week. :)

Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

Karla Medina said...

Not sure if my first comment posted but I love the jumpers you chose. The first one is my favorite. Your doggie is SO cute!! I want to hug him!! :) Thanks so much for sharing this at "That's My Style" Link Party!!! You made my day. I can't wait to see what you have to share next week. :)

Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

Kayleigh Parker said...

He is adorable.. Miss him now I'm back at uni! Thanks Karla, Hopefully I'll have another style post up for your party next week :) xx