Florals - usually a sign that spring is upon us. However this year brings a bit of a twist on the tradition and as autumn falls (pun intended) the flowers are staying strong. I wanted to share with you a few of my favourite floral pieces for this season from the high street so here you go!
1. Topshop Floral Spot Print Cami Chances are you'll find a similar version of this cami in Primark but wherever you get it from and at whatever cost, I love the colours of this top. I would wear it with jeans and a cardigan during the day and wet-look leggins in the evening.
2. New Look Petite Purple Tapestry Floral Aztec Belted Skater Skirt All the colours in this skirt appeal to me. The fact that is a mix of floral and aztec is pure awesomeness and makes me way too happy.
3. Dorothy Perkins Black Floral Jacquard Dress I absolutely love this dress and can see myself wearing it with a leather jacket and ankle boots during the day and with black heels and a clutch bag during the evening.
4. Miss Selfridge Floral Square Scarf I am a big lover of scarves and this one fits perfectly with my autumnal style florals.
5. Oasis Floral Bow Socks I have lots of pairs of patterned socks for this time of year - some with snowmen, pandas and all sorts. So these would be a welcome addition to my sock drawer.
Let me know what you think of these floral pieces and send me links to any that you're loving this A/W.