Sunday, 1 September 2013

Money Matters - Week 3

After this week there is only one more for my spending ban! Due to my need to explore - petrol is going to be the financial death of me. I went on a trip over to Swindon this week to see some uni friends, sit in the middle of a sheep infested field around a fire and camp it out for a night. Whilst there we thought it would be rude not to go to the cinema considering it was a wednesday. The majority of my money this week was spent on this mini adventure - it was totally worth it and now I cannot wait to get back to uni to see the rest of my motley crew. 



I have managed to stay away from the shops - both on high streets and on my laptop. It's not been the easiest of tasks considering Freshers Fortnight is coming up and I want lots of new going out clothes plus I am a sucker for knitwear and the A/W ranges are seriously tempting me. Is there such things as SA (Shoppers Anonymous)? 

Spent This Week: £39.60
Total Left: £62.43

I have no plans made for my last week of summer but I want to see whoever is about and enjoy my homely luxuries! Have you been on a spending ban recently or found any great ways to save money? 

No comments: