Tuesday, 24 September 2013

... Said no student ever!

It's the second week of Freshers down in Portsmouth so I thought, why not do a few more uni related posts for my fellow students out there! Since I couldn't find an excuse not to on my Student Excuses post, I had to do this for you all! Here are some more typical student sayings in the form of the meme: "said no-one ever". 




Okay just 1 pint then I'll head home for an early night. 
No, sorry I don't have a nando's loyalty card.
I definitely prefer those £1 Asda pizzas to a dominoes.
Student loan has just come through, better not spend it all at once.
I remember everything from last night very clearly.
I won't leave my essay till the last minute.
I spend most of my time at my desk studying.
I don't buy drinks just because they are on offer. 

It didn't take me long to come up with these and it didn't take me long to settle back into becoming a typical student. I can't say that I leave my essays to last minute because I'm way too organised and hate the pressure of all-nighter but most of that I can relate to! Let me know if you can think of any others or can relate to some of these. 

No comments: