Sunday, 20 October 2013

#AskTwitter

Here is a new series for you that I'll go to every time I want to here other bloggers/tweeties opinions and ideas. I wanted to connect with more bloggers and involving them in posts seemed like a great plan! 


So today I asked Twitter: What is your favourite autumn item? The next question I asked myself was: What do you mean by item? I didn't want to be too specific and I'm pleased I wasn't because it's quite interesting to see how a question can be perceived. 

My favourite item is fashion related. My knitted New Look socks with a fluffy interior are the best thing since eggy soldiers (and I love eggy soldiers...). I got quite a few tweets and here are a few of them:


Thank you everyone that got involved! Didn't get a chance to answer today? No worries, comment below with your answer and there will always be another time! If you want to be involved in my next #AskTwitter session please follow me @Kayspray and stay tuned!

6 comments:

mountainbeauty2013 said...

And I meant to type "Maybelline Color Tattoo" in "Metallic Pomegranate" in the crease...oops!

Kat

Mountainbeauty2013

Kayleigh Parker said...

Haha Thanks Kat - I've heard a few good things about this product so going to have to try it soon! xx

Bee said...

nice blog-- what a good blog post idea!

new follower!
biffsquiggled.blogspot.com

Kayleigh Parker said...

Thank you Bee, I'll check out your blog now :) xx

Carina Maree said...

Oh the answers are all so interesting! I wish it were still autumn here in australia

Kayleigh Parker said...

The seasons change quick enough, it'll be 2014 before we know it! Ah that sounds so scary.. Thanks for reading Carina xx