Monday, 28 October 2013

#AskTwitter

I've been rushed off my feet with uni work (still am) but I wanted to get out another Halloween related post. So I went over to the world of Twitter looking for some inspiration from you spooky people...


This weeks #AskTwitter I asked What's your favourite Halloween costume? The main reason for asking this question is because I couldn't think of an answer myself! I was hoping you guys would help me out with some awesome ideas and alongside Pinterest, I've got a few ideas for this year's costume. I'm a bit of a wimp so I don't want to wear anything too scary because I'll scream when I look in the mirror (more so than usual). Here are a few of the answers from some lovely Tweeties:



Thank you everyone who got involved today. These two are amazing... I mean, McDeath? Whoever came up with that is insane! If you have any ideas please leave a lovely comment and follow me @kayspray to join in next times #AskTwitter!

2 comments:

Noor Unnahar said...

Oh that's a great idea . BOO!!!!!

Kayleigh Parker said...

:O Ahh!!! hahaha - Thanks for getting involved Noor :) xx