Tuesday, 22 October 2013

How Much Is My Face Worth Tag

This tag has been all over the blogosphere and of course curiosity eventually got the better of me. All the products I use are from high-street brands so I'm not expecting a huge cost. I didn't include the brushes and other utensils used because I couldn't find the cost of some of my older ones and I have some brand that apparently doesn't even sell in England. I don't wear much make-up during the day so this tag is based on my 'going out' make up (normally includes false eyelashes).  



Base 
MUA Pro-Base Primer £5
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (medium 3) £3.99
Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation (soft beige) £5.99
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder (warm beige) £3.99
MUA Blusher (Candyfloss) £1
MUA Mosaic Bronzer (sunkissed glow) £2.50

Eyes
MUA Eyeliner (jet black) £1
MUA eyeshadow palette (undressed shades 1, 5 & 7) £4
2true eyeliner (black) £1.99
Maybelline the Rocket Volum' express (black) £7.99
Rimmel London Eyebrow Pencil (Hazel) £2.99

Lips
Vaseline £1.99 
Maybelline BabyLips (pink punch) £2.99

My face is worth: £45.42 

I'm happy with that amount! Being a student, I can't afford to go for those high-end brands and since I'm happy with the results my make-up give me, why pay more? Some bloggers have included their skincare products but I thought I'd save that for another post in the future (even though it's not changed much since my post: Cleanse, Tone & Moisturise).

Please leave your links to the tag in the comments and let me you want to know anything more about these products! :)

4 comments:

Crystal Sue Anne said...

Awesome tag! I just became your newest follower :) Hope you can check out my blog and follow back if you want xx

PS. I'm also doing an Urban Decay Vice 2 palette giveaway if you're interested!

SIXTH TRACTATE BLOG

BLOGLOVIN'

FACEBOOK

INSTAGRAM @heartofplastic

Kayleigh Parker said...

Thanks Crystal, I will check out your blog & giveaway :) xx

Lauren Cope said...

That's pretty impressive! how depressing is it that my foundation costs quarter of that??! xxx

Lauren of www.bylaurenj.blogspot.co.uk xxx

Kayleigh Parker said...

Haha well if you can afford it why not? :P Thanks for reading Lauren xx