Sunday, 6 October 2013

My Perfect 21st

As the title may suggest, I had the best birthday. I'm in a constant state of happiness and the love I received from my lovely friends and family has been truly amazing. I wanted to share a few highlights from my birthday weekend with you. 

Breakfast in bed / Night out with uni friends / Flowers from course mates 
I am a very spoilt princess. The morning of my birthday I woke up to lots of lovely presents from friends and family. Tom cooked me breakfast in bed (double yolk egg happened) and brought me to tears with his amazing and thoughtful gifts. We went out for a lovely meal to Pizza Express and I forgot to do that thing everyone does - take photos of my yummy foods. I was too hungry to even think about doing that! A lovely bunch of my friends made such a lovely effort and all looked extremely gorgeous for my big birthday night out. It was seriously perfect!

Spinnaker Tower & Portmouth Beach with family
Today my mum, nan and two brothers came down to Portsmouth to give me lots of presents and cake. Tom and I went out to Gunwharf  Quays with them for another yummy meal, this time at Giraffe. For October, the weather was beautiful! We took a trip up the Spinnaker Tower and stood on the glass floor 'cause we ain't scared...  To make the most of the sunshine, we walked along the seafront, spent a bit of money at the arcades and attempted to skim some stones. 

As you can see, I am a very lucky girl and can't thank people enough for making it so perfect. Now I have to try top that for Tom's 21st in November... Help?!

Thanks for all the love on Twitter. Have you got any special birthday plans or recently had an awesome celebration? Send over your lovely links!

2 comments:

Kallie said...

Aw this was so sweet! Glad you had a lovely birthday :)

Kayleigh Parker said...

Thanks Kallie! Hope you are well xx