Tuesday, 8 October 2013

New Look Loving

I have spent a little bit of my free time wondering around the interweb, looking for lovely things to spend my birthday money on. Today I'm going to share the things I am loving in New Look right now. 


1. Black Foil Aztec Leggings - As you are probably aware by now, you cannot keep me away from aztec prints. I'm like a moth to a flame! 
2. Shell Pink Lace Back Knitted Jumper - I should have shown you the back of this jumper too as that's the main feature of this piece. I'm really into pale colours, especially pink and I'm a big lover of lace so this is a winner for me!
3. Crystal Teardrop Gem Drop Earrings - How dainty are these little things? It's the delicate accessories like this that I can't get enough of. 
4. Gold Diamante Bow Necklace - Shiny things make me happy. 
5. Black Metallic Embroidered Back Pumps - A little bit of detail goes a long way and I think these pumps are a great example of that. 
6. Teal Laser Cut Sleeveless Shell Top - Another simple but effective piece - the bold colour really shows off the design. Perfect top that can be transformed from a day to night outfit in seconds!

I didn't want to over do it but there are so many more awesome bits out at the moment. Thankfully I have the birthday money to treat myself with! One thing I am not loving are the festive jumpers, seriously guys - you can't use the c word for at least another month! 

Send me links to your favourite pieces and let me know what you think of my picks! 

2 comments:

Nahid Aley said...

Oooh there's nothing I love more than a bow! I have bow bracelets, rings and belts, but for some reason I never considered a necklace, and this New Look one is gorge! It's in my shopping bag as I type :o)


Nahid Aley at www.thethingsiloveblog.com


xx

Kayleigh Parker said...

When I was younger, I used to wear hairbands with a bow at the side - had a collection of colours to mix and match with! xx