I have spent a little bit of my free time wondering around the interweb, looking for lovely things to spend my birthday money on. Today I'm going to share the things I am loving in New Look right now.
1. Black Foil Aztec Leggings - As you are probably aware by now, you cannot keep me away from aztec prints. I'm like a moth to a flame!
2. Shell Pink Lace Back Knitted Jumper - I should have shown you the back of this jumper too as that's the main feature of this piece. I'm really into pale colours, especially pink and I'm a big lover of lace so this is a winner for me!
3. Crystal Teardrop Gem Drop Earrings - How dainty are these little things? It's the delicate accessories like this that I can't get enough of.
4. Gold Diamante Bow Necklace - Shiny things make me happy.
5. Black Metallic Embroidered Back Pumps - A little bit of detail goes a long way and I think these pumps are a great example of that.
6. Teal Laser Cut Sleeveless Shell Top - Another simple but effective piece - the bold colour really shows off the design. Perfect top that can be transformed from a day to night outfit in seconds!
I didn't want to over do it but there are so many more awesome bits out at the moment. Thankfully I have the birthday money to treat myself with! One thing I am not loving are the festive jumpers, seriously guys - you can't use the c word for at least another month!
Send me links to your favourite pieces and let me know what you think of my picks!