Thursday, 10 October 2013

Silly Bucket List

So I've been thinking, I know - don't hurt yourself Kayspray! Recently turning 21 has forced me to come to terms with becoming a proper adult. Now, that won't start until after University so this post will be a mini bucket list of fun little immature/ childish things I want to do before it becomes socially unacceptable to enjoy them. 


Spend a day avoiding the cracks in the pavements
Buy lots of Smarties, organise them by colour and create a lovely pattern before devouring them
Be read a bedtime story
Play MASH
Have a teddy bear picnic
Say that's what she/he said more than once in a conversation
Make a den using sheets, boxes & pillows
Challenge someone to a game of 'Bogies'
See how many marshmallows I can fit in my mouth

If you can think of anything I could add to this list please get in touch! Have you got a bucket list, or a silly one like mine? 

2 comments:

Anita Pun said...

I'm kinda sad to say that I've done 5 of the things on your bucket list!

I've got a few challenges in mind that you could try... but these are just my silly suggestions:

The cotton ball challenge [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmWcw-Z561M]

Tin can challenge [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lAGPpgUl0w]

Enjoy! L'Oreal Lash Architect 4D

Kayleigh Parker said...

I've been watching loads of those videos and I really want to give them a go!! Haha Thanks for reminding me :P xx