Friday, 18 October 2013

Today I Love # 6


My Minion Family - The other evening my house mates and I took a trip to the arcades by the seafront. You could say they are a waste of money and a bit of a con and you'd be right in most cases. However (ooh the exciting part of my mini story), Tom actually managed to win a minion from the claw on his first go! But wait, it gets better... He had a few more goes and won another one!! We are now proud parents to twins. Their older brother (the big minion) was also won by Tom at Thorpe Park over summer. Moral of the story - If you want to get something using a claw, just contact me and I'll get my boyfriend on it for you. 

Avicii - You Make Me - What a tune!!! It's been in my head for a while now but I'm not complaining. We are constantly singing it in my uni house. Definitely the song of the moment. 


SOO FLUFFY!! - I'm sure I'm not the only one obsessed with fluffy socks and OMG there are some lush pairs out there right now. I wanted to take the whole display in New Look the other day because not only are they the comfiest things ever (including walking on clouds), they also look so adorable. 

Pretty Little Liars - The Halloween Special is coming up and I cannot contain my excitement for much longer! I won't spoil it for anyone who isn't up to date but seriously people keep watching. If you don't watch it, you should - I 1000% recommend it!

What are you loving right now? Leave a comment and I'll be sure to get back to you :) 


2 comments:

qliisa said...

You have really, really lovely blog! And you are so pretty<3 :)

Kayleigh Parker said...

Thank you so much Liisa - for reading and becoming one of my lovely subscribed readers :) xx