Monday, 18 November 2013

A/W Fashionable Week 2013 - Day 1

In July, I started this series called Fashionable Week. The S/S version consisted of OOTD posts from Monday to Friday. I don't do outfit posts very often but I love sharing and getting feedback for you lovely lot. So it's about time I did an A/W edition and showed you my favourite clothes and accessories for this lovely season. 

Day 1

It's the beginning of another university week. I am out the house from 9-4 so want to be as comfortable as possible while maintaining the Fashionable Week spirit. 

Jumper: Miss Selfridge  /  Leggings: H&M  /  Hat: New Look  /
Scarf: German Market  /  Bag: Accessorize  /  Boot: Miss Selfridge 

Sorry about the quality of the photos, I was in a rush this morning and put this all together during my lunch break. I find this bag perfect for uni as it fits my big a4 notepad, pens and highlighters as well as my essentials (purse, keys, phone, sunglasses, lip balm & mini perfume). I got this scarf almost 6 years ago when I was staying in Frankfurt, Germany. That really makes me feel old! I love the pattern and the golden shimmer - brightens up my day. 

What do you think of my first outfit for Fashionable Week? If you want to join in or have an OOTD post you want to share - please leave your links in the comment box below!  

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Definitely comfy. I like that accessorize bag, from the picture it looks an unusual but nice colour! x
Essence of Jess

Kayleigh Parker said...

Yeh it's a creamy beigey, camamely colour :P Thanks for reading Jess! xx

Emma McIlroy said...

I love the hat! It looks super cute :)
Emma
ps. I wish I had a scarf that had a golden shimmer.

the Earth through a Lens

Kayleigh Parker said...

Thanks Emma.. I'll suggest google/ebay for patterned scarf because the internet has everything right? xx