Thursday, 21 November 2013

A/W Fashionable Week 2013 - Day 4

I like Thursdays. It's a chance to be a little productive with the knowledge that the weekend is just around the corner. I am definitely most motivated on Thursdays so today I made a bit of effort with my clothes.

Day 4 
Coat: River Island  /  Scarf: German Market  /  Jumper: Forever 21  /  Skirt: H&M  / Tights: Primark

Already day 4 of Fashionable week! I'd usually wear jeans and a jumper but since it's fashionable week, I wanted to mix it up a bit. I've had this coat for at least 8 years and even though it's a little tight if I do up the buttons, I can't get rid of it. I love the pattern and it goes with everything. The bow at the back is my favourite part! The jumper is the comfiest one I own - if you haven't been to a Forever 21, I advise you to go ASAP. It's one of my favourite shops and you can pick up some serious bargains. 

What do you think of this outfit? Please send over your links to your OOTD posts <3 

2 comments:

Emerald Dove said...

Lovely outfit - the coat is great! :)

theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

Kayleigh Parker said...

Thank you!! I'll be sad to see it go so holding onto it as long as possible! xx