Friday, 22 November 2013

A/W Fashionable Week 2013 - Day 5

It's the last day of this season's fashionable week and I'm happy I managed to complete it considering the week I've had. There have been outfits for uni, nights out and even a day in! If you want to be involved in the next Fashionable week, please get in touch. Would love to make this a link-up party or some sort of blog swapping shin-dig!

Day 5 
Jacket: Rocha John Rocha  /  Jumper: New Look  /  Necklace: Charity Shop
 Bag: Accessorize  / Jeans: Primark  /  Ankle Wellies: Mr Shoe

The lighting in my uni room is terrible so big apologies for that. This jumper is the newest of my collection and one of my favourites. I'm struggling to stop myself purchasing more knits - there are so many colours and fits, I could feel my wardrobe with just jumpers! I also love these wellies. More often than not, it is raining in Portsmouth. I don't own many waterproof things but these are stylish and puddle-safe. 

If you have any questions about Fashionable week or have your own OOTD posts, please comment below! Hope you enjoyed this season's series <3

No comments: