Monday, 25 November 2013

Beauty Stocking Fillers Under £10

It's officially one month till Christmas! To celebrate this awesome news, this week is dedicated to Christmas gifts. Every other day I'll be posting a themed stocking filler list for the items that have caught my eye this festive season. I hope you enjoy...


1. Cath Kidston Compact Mirror from ASOS: £6 Chances are that you'll know someone obsessed with Cath Kidston! My mum is and over the past few years I've bought her numerous Kidston prezzies. From an Apron to Manicure Set - there are lots of bits out there whatever your budget. ASOS have a great range of stocking fillers and this compact mirror is super cute and useful!

2. Silver Glitter Nail Wraps from New Look: £2.99 Not only is Christmas a time for sitting by an open fire, drinking hot chocolate and wearing fluffy slipper socks, it is also the perfect party season! You can't go wrong with these nail wraps - perfect for a party animal friend or something who loves a bit of sparkle!

3. MUA Glamour Nights Palette from Superdrug: MUA's £4 Palettes are a perfect stocking filler.I chose this one because of the variety of colours and it seems perfect for the party season. If you haven't already seen my review on MUA Undresses Palette, click here!

4. Cosmopolitan Travel Brush Set from Superdrug: £8.19 For the ones who are constantly on the move, a travel beauty brush set could be a real life saver. Small enough to keep in a handbag and useful enough to touch up make up during the day. Any make-up guru/lover is in need of this gift.

5. Retox Pamper & Party Pack from ASOS: £7.50  Here is a pamper pack useful prior to a night out. It includes pomegranate face mask, revitalising eye gel pads, shea butter and peach foot cream and almond oil leave-in hair mask. Tempted to order one for myself... 

Please leave your links to Christmas related posts and your lovely blogs! Let me know what you think of my stocking filler picks. <3

3 comments:

Christerline said...

Ahh I want one of these MUA palette so bad. xx

Kayleigh Parker said...

I definitely recommend them! Thanks for reading xx

Kayleigh Parker said...

I'd love all of this is my stocking. Especially the glitter nail wraps! Thanks for commenting xx