Sunday, 10 November 2013

Cosy Night In

With the nights growing longer, it's safe to say we are all having our fair share of cosy nights in. To celebrate this method of hybernation, I've got together a recipe of items necessary for the perfect snuggle sesh. Whether it's for a girls night in, romantic spooning sesh or a relaxing evening for one, I've got it covered. 

Fairy Lights


Getting a bit christmasy but fairy lights don't necessarily need to be on a tree. If my bedroom light had a dimmer switch or I had a decent lamp, I wouldn't say they were completely necessary. However they really add to the cosy ambience that we are aiming for. I got these Cotton Ball String Lights from Etsy

Cushions and Blankets
This is a bit of a no-brainer. In order to be as comfy as possible, cushions and blankets are vital. You could even make a fort out of them if you're into that sort of thing (I am!). I'm not sure if there is such thing as too many cushions but let me know if you disagree.

Wuaki 


Wuaki.TV is another one of those Netflix/Lovefilm type company who lots of films and TV series stored up for you to either watch free, rent or buy. Films I've recently watched: Thor, The Parent Trap, The Italian Job, Top Gun, Captain America & Princess and the Frog. It's great for a break during uni work (or simple procrastination). Anyone else have Wuaki?

What else would you add to the mix for a cosy night in? What sort of films do you enjoy? Let me know what you think and I hope you enjoy the season of snuggling up!

No comments: