Saturday, 2 November 2013

Miss Selfridge Loving - Night Out

The festive party season is coming up so for many there will be office parties, family get-togethers & an excuse to go out with your closest friends. So this is the first of a few high street outfit ideas when it comes to this season's nights out. I thought I'd start with a simple classic: The LBD... 



1. Petites Velvet Bobycon Dress - The texture and pattern of this dress makes it that little bit more than 'just a little black dress'. It's incredibly sophisticated and elegant and the best LBD I've seen this season (so far) - feel free to prove me wrong!
2. Silver Bow Midi Rings - I don't own any midi rings but these ones are so cute.
3. Embellished Oval Clutch - I got this clutch as a birthday present for a friend and I love it. The snowflake pattern cries out CHRISTMAS! I'll definitely be using it for most of the events I'm attending. 
4. Inspired by Crescent Necklace - This dress needs a bit of sparkle and that comes in the form of this chandelier-style necklace. It's so sparkly!!
5. Sindy Nude Bow Back Court Shoes- These are my favourite shoes in Miss Selfridges's collection. They are simple but effective. The little bow detail at the back makes them perfect for me. I wouldn't be seen wearing heels this high if dancing is involved though...


What do you think of the outfit I've put together? If you have any night out posts or wishlists please send over your links!

4 comments:

Ambi Page said...

Love the outfit and the heels are super cute ! started to follow your blog here , hopefully you do the same :)
www.ambifashion.com

Kayleigh Parker said...

Thank you Ambi! I'll pop over to your blog now :) xx

Alice Allsop said...

Very cute outfit! I especially love the detail on the dress!

Ax
www.experimentingsince93.blogspot.co.uk

Kayleigh Parker said...

It's my favourite LBD in the shops :) Thanks for reading xx