Tuesday, 12 November 2013

Need a little pick me up?

Christmas can't come soon enough. I still have another 5 weeks of lectures and deadlines - I could have done with a reading week/ half term as I'm exhausted. It's times like this that the little things make it all better. This lovely cheery post comes in the form of pictures either sent to me by friends or found on the web. The sources of these pictures are unknown but muchos respect to whoever made them! 

The Funny
He really is worth it!


#epic 

Cheeky Egg!

The Cute 
Sleepy bubba panda #stretch

Baby Hare - Adorable!

Please send over pictures that cheer you up and/or let me know how you de-stress and get back onto the brighter side of life!

2 comments:

Kookii Chan said...

OMG! Some of these post are hilarious!! I have to share this with my friends!
Kookii || The Beauty Diary♥

Kayleigh Parker said...

I've got even more since this post so I'm going to have to put another one up soon! Pleased you find them as funny as I do. xx