Monday, 9 December 2013

#AskTwitter Christmas Edition


It's time for another #AskTwitter but this isn't just any #AskTwitter... This is the Christmas Edition of #AskTwitter! Now, I promise that was the last time I'll say #AskTwitter in this post (starting now!). My question for all you lovely tweeties out there was: 

What's on your Christmas Wishlist? 

I got plenty of answers for this question so thought I'd pick out a few different ones. When asked the question myself, I've found it quite difficult to answer. There are so many things I'm loving at the moment thanks to reading so many blogs. I haven't asked for anything in particular because I love surprises! So here are some of the answers from some fellow bloggers:

It's not too late to answer the question - please leave your answers in the comment box below! Don't forget to attach links to your lovely blogs for me to have a look around. <3

6 comments:

Areeba Siddique said...

Hahaha it's awesome to see my tweet in your post! I think I need to add some hair products in my list too!

Kathryn Sarah said...

I love the concept of this post! I still haven't compiled a list of what I want but I know one thing - the Zoeva nude palette. It's less well-known but it honestly looks soo gorgeous!


Kathryn x
effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

Kayleigh Parker said...

I'm pretty sure my wishlist will just keep expanding after Christmas with things I've forgotten about! x

Kayleigh Parker said...

I'll have to get googling and maybe add that to my list!! Thanks for reading :) xx

Heather Sweet said...

Hmm, definitely some of the lovely Real Techniques brushes, I've had my eye on them for ages and just can't stop talking about them! I'm also on the hunt for a good quality (and not too expensive!) eyeshadow palette. :)


Heather xx

Kayleigh Parker said...

I did a review on Sam's Picks Real Techniques brushes recently - they are a great buy! xx