Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Boohoo Loving - Night Out

It's time for another night out outfit post, this time from the lovely Boohoo website. I recently bought two plain bodycon dresses from there and are really comfy and perfect for the day to night look. However it is Christmas and if there is every a time to wear a statement dress, it is now! 


1. Rosie Foil Printed Bodycon Dress - I was drawn to this dress and for me it upstaged everything else of the website. The intricate design and richness of the gold makes it a luxury statement piece.   
2. Jennie Gold Bangle Set - I personally wouldn't wear any jewellery with this dress apart from a subtle pair of earrings. However I really like these bangles and would be tempted to buy them anyway!
3. Evie Oversized Envelope Clutch Bag - A simple plain black bag is all that is needed for this outfit. I was looking for something a bit smaller but couldn't find anything on their website. Besides it'd probably be useful to have a bigger bag to fit more make up in!
4. Alexa Peeptoe High Heels - There is something extremely elegant about peeptoe shoes and I think these would finish the outfit off perfectly. They go great with the dress and it's just another thing for people to compliment you on. 

So that's the end of my Boohoo #Dressmas post. What are your thoughts on this outfit? Send over links to your festive party season styles! <3 

2 comments:

Heather Nixon said...

Great outfit idea x

ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

Kayleigh Parker said...

Thanks Heather, will check out your blog :) xx