Sunday, 1 December 2013

Home Accessory Gifts under £20

Happy December! Hope you've enjoyed the first piece of advent chocolate (I sure have!). I had trouble naming this grouping of gifts but I think the title makes sense. Since I've already looked at fashion, beauty and novelty presents, I wanted to category to fit these homely gifts that I'm loving this Christmas. 


1. Merry Christmas Bunting from Accessorize - £15 I can imagine this hanging on a fire place- super cute! I don't own any bunting bits but when I have my own place to properly decorate, it may be apart of my creative vision. Since lots of decorations go up this time of year, this sign wouldn't feel out of place! 

2. Cream Wire Bird Heart Jewellery Stand from New Look - £6.74 I saw this in New Look and stared at it for quite a while, trying to find a reason to buy it for myself. Sadly I have decent jewellery storage, and don't own enough bits and bobs to make this worth while. However, I love the design of it and I'm sure many other people do. A great present for a jewellery lover, or to go with that set of earrings you bought them...

3. Unicorn Hottie Body Warmer from Topshop - £8 A cuddle new member for a loving family. Put this unicorn in the microwave (don't worry, they love it in there), and then they are all warm and cuddly! I have a cow version that I've had for years now. His name is Microwaveable Cow or Heavy Cow depending on who is talking about him. There are so many different animals but my motto is if you can be, always be a unicorn. 

4.Christmas Candle Gift Set from Yankee - £19.99 I've only ever heard amazing things about Yankee Candles. This seasonal gift set was the first thing that came to mind when writing this post. It contains two medium jars, sparkling snow and sparkling cinnamon. Seriously great value considering they are normally £16.99 each! 

5. Photo Mobile Fram from Urban Outfitters - £12 I thought this was quite a unique gift. A great gift for someone who loves to capture moments and have them on display. I'm not too sure how it works but the idea is special. 

So that's the last of my Christmas gift guide posts. I hope you found them a bit useful. Don't worry there are plenty more Christmas themed posts on their way! Comment below and share your festive links with me <3 

6 comments:

Amy Liddell said...

I love number 3 and number 4! Great gift ideas
xxxx


www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

Kayleigh Parker said...

I think 3 and 4 are my favourites as well. I'm thinking of getting the candles for someone else and making sure they use them whenever I'm over :P xx

Christel said...

Lovely items!

christelpaola.blogspot.com

Kayleigh Parker said...

Thanks Christel :) x

Heather Sweet said...

I love the cute, little unicorn! He keeps popping up everywhere I go! I think that's definitely a sign that I should buy him, isn't it? ;) Lovely post. :)


Heather xx

Kayleigh Parker said...

Yes give into temptation! The unicorn wants to be your friend :P x