Tuesday, 3 December 2013

November Highlights

To say November flew past is an understatement. Before I crack on with even more Christmas themed posts, I wanted to reflect on what a lovely month November has been. I've been incredibly busy with uni work, treated myself to lots of new bits and bobs and watched plenty of films. It's not been the most eventful month but I'm not complaining- the build up to Christmas is enough excitement for me! 

Favourite Instaphotos

Real Techniques Sam's Picks Collection arrived!!

Pretty boys!

Events
Weekend in Somerset with the Boyfriend and his family (and turtles)

Christmas is coming! 

Favourite Posts
Fashionable Week A/W

Christmas Stocking Fillers

Funny Pictures 
(sources unknown)
Too cute

Possibly the happiest puppy ever?

What have been your highlights for the past month? Send over your lovely links and let me know what you're looking forward to this month! <3 

2 comments:

Elizabeth Than said...

The happy puppy cheers me up a lil!

Kayleigh Parker said...

Pleased to hear that.. I like to look at the cute pics when want a little pick me up! :P xx