Thursday, 19 December 2013

Today I Love # 8 (Christmas Edition)



TV - If there is ever a time of year to do nothing but sit in front of the box and eat copious amounts - it's now. So many films are on and tons of Christmas specials to watch. I'm really looking forward to the Doctor Who one. 

Christmas Lights - One of the only good things about it getting dark early is all the pretty light displays people put up outside their houses. We've never been ones to partake in this glorious event but would love to try it out. I went out on an evening stroll with the mother and doggie Ralphie just to walk around the village and stare at peoples houses. Any other time of year, that would be a lot weirder...

Beyonce -Of course I love the classic festive songs but for this edition of Today I Love, no matter how Christmassy it should be, this woman cannot go unnoticed. Her surprise new album makes her even more amazing than I already give her credit for. She really is my ultimate idol and role model. In a way this does coincide with the festive theme, it's her gift to all of us. Thanks Bey! 

Wrapping Paper - I love wrapping presents and making them look super cute and pretty. This is made a ton easier with all the different colours and patterns available in the shops. My favourite roll that I bought is a red tartan one with a lovely shine to it and a hint of gold getting involved. (I swear I just rhymed - practically a Dr Seuss character now!) Anyway, when it comes to opening presents, I can take ages because I'm admiring the wrapping paper. 

They are a few things that I am loving at the moment. I'm in Brentwood today getting my hair done - a lovely treat from Nan. So expect an insta-pic or two later on! Let me know what you're currently loving and don't forget to share your lovely links with me <3



2 comments:

Amy Liddell said...

I definitely agree with the Christmas lights and wrapping paper! Wrapping presents makes me so excited!
xx


www.sated-roses.blogspot.com

Kayleigh Parker said...

Please to hear I'm not the only one! :) Thanks for reading xx