Saturday, 22 February 2014

February Beauty Haul

I'm completely rushed off my feet this weekend. It's a pretty busy time at uni but I really wanted to share the few bits and pieces I've recently purchased from Superdrug. I will be doing full reviews on a few of these products in the near future as I have already fallen in love with them!



Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation - I've been looking around for a while for a new foundation and after tweeting for advice and reading other bloggers reviews I thought this one would suit my skin. It took me a while to get used to it as I usually go for a more matte finish but I now love it. Expect a review soon!

Sleek Blush by 3 (Californ.i.a) - I was very hesitant to use cream blushers but it's a lot easier than sounds and the results are amazing. This is by far by favourite beauty purchase in a long time. I'll be reviewing and swatching these in the next week or so. 

MUA Undress Your Skin shimmer highlighter - I have not used this product much yet as my new blushers has plenty of shimmer. From what I have used it's been easy to use and adds a really subtle glow. 

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - My old one was running out so it was time to get a new one. They do quite a few more colours than I remember so instead of medium, I got light medium as my skin is quite a bit paler over winter. Cannot fault this product and if you've been reading my blog for a while, you'll know how much I rate it!

MUA eyeliner - This is another top-up. It's just a standard £1 eyeliner that you can't really go wrong with. It comes with a built in sharpener in the lid which is incredibly handy. 

No comments: