Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Minty Fresh

This is a port about the items I am seriously lusting over for spring. With such glorious weather it's hard not to get excited about all the colours dotted around the high street. One colour that catches my eye every time I'm out and about is mint. It just keeps luring me into shops and I'm finding it so hard to resist buying a nice satchel or some casual sandals during my spending ban! Without future stalling, here are my favourite mint coloured items currently on the high street.



1. New Look Mint Jersey Pencil Skirt - I would team this pencil skirt with a white vest top and some other the top statement necklace. It's the sort of item you could easily make formal or casual. Perfect for a wedding, a pub garden or working lunch!
2. ASOS Envelope Purse - I love a purse that I can use as a clutch bag and fit a few essentials in for my day/night out. There is nothing worse than carrying a heavy bag when all you need is some money, keys, phone and a lipstick.
3. Topshop Nails in Gone Fishing - I need to go out and get some suitable spring nail colours. It doesn't seem long ago that I was excited about all the dark, rich berry red tones for the winter months.
4. Forever 21 Retro Sunglasses - I wear sunglasses throughout the year. If it's sunny outside, I have a pair ready for the occasion! My favourite style is definitely the more retro look. I can't get over how much I love these shades in this colour.
5. ASOS Faithless Leather Sandals - It's soon time to get our feet out of hibernation. If anyone is about to ask: No you can never have too many pairs of sandals. I like these leather ones as they are simple and would look great paired with skinny jeans or bare legs!

What colours are you loving for this spring? I've mentioned numerous times about my love for the pastels but those bright block coloured items are also on my radar. It's typical that you want to buy everything you see when you're doing your best to save some pennies!

Don't forget to leave your links with your comments <3

Kayspray x







2 comments:

thebeautymist said...

Such a gorgeous skirt and sandals:) x

www.thebeautymist.com

Kayleigh Parker said...

I really need to find an excuse to buy the skirt! :) x