Friday, 28 March 2014

My YouTube Channel

On a bit of a whim I decided to set up my very own YouTube channel the other day. Well I set one up on Sunday and managed to break it by Friday and had to start again. I blame Google+ and my stupidity - but mainly Google.. Finally I'm happy with how its set up and I reloaded my Co-op Food Hack video as quickly as possible. 

I basically just jumped onto YouTube with little to no introduction. Because of this I thought my next video should explain decision to start filming videos and a chance to share a bit about myself. It's like an AA meeting except nothing like an AA meeting if you know what I mean...



Quite a few bloggers have started making videos and it wasn't going to be long till I jumped on the bandwagon. Since getting my beloved iPad, I have been playing about with recording and purchased iMovie. Anyone planning on making videos should seriously consider investing in this app/software. I can't believe how easy it is to use and my friends and family have said how professional my first video looked. 

Please let me know what you think of this video and whether or not I should continue with this endeavor. If you have any ideas for future videos or have your own channel, get in contact as I'd love to hear from you!

No comments: