Sunday, 16 March 2014

The Cooperative Food Hack Challenge

Haven't you heard? Co-op now offer a 10% discount to all NUS card holders! This is a victory for most students as chances are you live pretty close to one or many of their stores. To celebrate their partnership with NUS, they got in touch with me and set me a very fun challenge.... 

#CoopFoodHacks 



The very generous people at the Co-operative Food sent me a very lovely basket. My challenge was to make chocolate bowls - very easy for most people.  I had to have quite a few attempts at this challenge because typically I didn't look for any instructions on the Internet - it all seemed a bit too obvious. I can't get over what a fail the first batch were.. Fortunately I was able to remelt the chocolate and try again. For normal people with a hint of common sense, you'd see this as a quick and easy food hack. I wish I was one of those people! 
I decided to make my first ever YouTube video to explain how to make the chocolate bowls. Me and my house mates had muchos fun making the video so I hope you enjoy!




So what food hacks do you use? Please tag me in your Instagram or Twitter pics if you try the challenge - Good Luck!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Hope you decide to make more vids! (: x

Kayleigh Parker said...

I'm planning to make another one this week- a bit more of an hello this is me video! Xx