Monday, 31 March 2014

Today I Love #10

How am I already up to the tenth post for this series?! Time really does fly when you're having fun. I have been blogging for ten months so I guess it makes sense. Before cracking on with this post I would like to ask for your much appreciated advice. I have a haul post coming up in the next week or two however I am thinking of making it into a video lookbook style haul - what do you think? I am currently home from uni for the Easter holidays so if you follow me on Instagram, I'm apologising in advance for all the Ralph the 'fluffy sheep-like' dog photos!



Coral & Mint - When walking around the shops, these are the colours that catch my eye at the moment. The colours remind me that spring has arrived and the days are now longer! If you haven't seen my Mint coloured wishlist then click here. On Instagram I recently posted a photo of my new coral satchel and plimsoles which were a total bargain from Primark. 

Chocolate - Since I've started my holidays, it feels like it's already Easter. Thankfully the shops also think it's Easter too so all the chocolate eggs are just asking to be eaten. For anyone wanting to by me an Easter egg, I like all those ones that aren't snickers or anything with peanuts. Thanks ;)

The Musketeers - This BBC 1 drama has to be on my love list. Tom and I are really into this show and I definitely recommend it for its decent story lines, comedic value and its array of great actors. The last episode of the series aired on Sunday but hopefully you'll still be able to catch up!

John Legend - I really like his song All of Me. The music video is seriously cute too. Check it out and let me know what you think! 



2048 - If you don't understand what these numbers mean, it is the name of an app. It's a really addictive game that Tom introduced me too and I would love to explain how it works but it's one of those things you have to play yourself to understand what's happening. It's some sort of number logical game thingy... It's free so download it and blame me if you become obsessed with it. 

What are you lovely readers currently loving? Thanks for reading and don't forget to leave your links with your comments below x

2 comments:

Emerald Dove said...

Great post - I have eaten Easter eggs too, they are so delicious! But this time of year is always bittersweet in knowing that Creme Eggs will soon be going away again, haha :)

theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

Kayleigh Parker said...

We need to stock up so we have enough to keep us going a few more months!