Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Daily Make-Up Routine Video


I'm on a bit of a beauty hype at the moment and as soon as I started making YouTube videos, I really wanted to share my most worn make-up look for this season. It's a really easy to wear look, takes minimal effort to achieve and I think it looks fresh, bright and pretty (not on my face but the look in general.. No I'm not calling myself pretty). I really enjoyed filming this video and definitely plan on making more beauty based videos in the future. For those who have asked, I use my iPad to film on and iMovie to edit. I would love to get a decent camera in the near future but I need to buy a new laptop first which is already a struggle on a student budget - especially when the student likes to spend money on clothes and make-up! 

Disclaimer: I am by no means a beauty expert! This is just the way I personally enjoy doing my make-up. However feedback is definitely appreciated as these videos are supposed to be fun and informative. 



For any more information on the products used, either search for the reviews written on this blog or send me a tweet or e-mail and I'll happily get back to you. Thank you all for the support I've received over the past few weeks. It wasn't easy to start making videos but really pleased I took the plunge and had such lovely comments from family, friends and fellow bloggers. 

Your opinions mean a lot to me so please comment either below or on YouTube with your thoughts! I hope you did enjoy it as much as I enjoyed filming it. If you have any ideas on what else you'd like to see me film about please contact me :) 

2 comments:

Anita Pun said...

thank you for the lovely comment on my blog recently, I've changed up my blog design a lot and have featured you in my latest post if you'd like to come and have a look? x

Anita @ AllThingsAnita

Kayleigh Parker said...

That is so lovely of you! I'll come check out your new design now :) thanks Anita! X