Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Spring High Street Haul

When I was home for Easter my Nan took me on a shopping trip or two. One of my favourite things to do when I'm back in Essex is spend time with my Nan so I was really happy to see her a lot this Easter break! With the weather promising us a sunny day or two, our shopping trip quickly became spring themed. I love all the pastel colours and day dresses that are in store at the moment. It's safe to say I had plenty of new bits to take back to uni with me. Shame the weather hasn't decided whether it wants to join us for a sunny sesh or rain on our parade.


In order to show you the clothes properly I decided to do a video style lookbook. This was the first time I've even considered doing one of these and I was unsure how it would turn out. I filmed this when I was back home and the lovely Ralph was great help. We definitely made the most of a sunny afternoon in the garden! I'm really happy with the video once I edited it and uploaded it to YouTube. It's such a great way to do a haul and we had muchos fun filming it. If you are looking to update your spring/summer wardrobe I really recommend you check out Primark's day dresses. The two in the video were a mere £5 each! I can see myself getting a lot of wear out of them for various occasions. I wore the navy floral print one to a restaurant one evening and the other one when I was handing in essays to uni! Any excuse to dress up a bit- look good to feel good and all that ;)



I hope you enjoyed the video! I have a few others uploaded to YouTube so please check out my channel and let me know what you think. Have you been to the shops recently? Please leave your links with your comment below. Thanks for reading <3

No comments: