Tuesday, 22 April 2014

The Fairytale Tag

It's been a lovely and busy Easter for me so apologises for the lack of blog presence! I am now back at uni after a short period at home. I handed in an essay this morning so thought it was about time to post something I've been meaning to do for a few weeks now! I love fairytales and have done since I was ever so little. Any excuse to talk or think about this makes me extremely content. For me this seemed like a super long tag- I think there was like 20 or so questions! I feel like I've written about some of the answers before so decided to just answer the questions I deemed most interesting! 


Snow White - Do you consider yourself beautiful?
I think everyone has their own hang-ups about parts of their body. Most of the time I'm happy and confident with how I look. There are things I'd change but overall I think I'm beautiful in my own way.

Sleeping Beauty - How many hours do you sleep at night?
As many as possible! I'm one of those people who need sleep to function. Not only do I need it- I want it! I'll purposely go to bed early just to get all snuggled up and relaxed.

Cinderella - Do you have a curfew?
I'm at university so no curfew for me! I don't think I've ever really had one. Before I could drive I lived in a small village with no where to go.

Rapunzel - Do you love being outside?
If I'm not in bed, I love to be outside. There are a few factors that need to be right for more to want to spend time outdoors though. The weather has to be nice enough, I need to be wearing appropriate clothes and shoes and there has to be something I can sit on. Whether it's a bench or a cardigan, anything it better than sitting on grass!

Red Riding Hood - Do you trust strangers easily?
You shouldn't trust strangers! If they are strangers, you don't know them - so where do you find this trust from? As Red Riding Hood has learnt, a wolf might pretend to be your nan if you tell him where she lives!!

Beauty and the Beast - What makes someone beautiful in your eyes?
Having a certain level of confidence makes someone beautiful to me. Ooh and being friendly and thoughtful! Without sounding too cringe, it's not really about someone's appearance when it comes to beauty.

The Little Mermaid - What would you sacrifice for love?
Relationships are about compromise a lot of the time. We are all fools in love, and do things we would rather not admit. If a sacrifice results in a happily ever after than it's worth it right?

The Frog King - What do you find disgusting?
Food hygiene is an issue for me. Seeing or smelling gone off food brings me to the verge of vomit! Living with other people in a student environment means I've had to deal with this on more than a few occasions!

Jack and the Beanstalk - What plants do you have?
I never think to decorate my room with plants. Mainly because they will probably die sooner than later. However if you buy me a lovely bouquet of flowers, I'll happily find a home for them.

Peter Pan - What is your mental age?
It varies depending on time, mood, company and situation. It ranges from 4-54 I reckon. More often than not I think I act my age or a little older (21-25). 

The Snow Queen - Who is your best friend and what would you do for him/her?
I have a few very close friends but my true best friend and soul mate is Tom and I can't think of anything I wouldn't do for him. I guess that's quite extreme, if he asked me to cut off my arm just for lols I wouldn't... Well I'd definitely make him dinner everyday for the rest of time - I'm such a domestic goddess.

The Princess and the Pea - Are you sensitive?
Yes but about really small silly things. If there is some big drama that should have upset me, I happily rise above it. However I get easily upset over really irrational things that really don't matter in the grand scheme of things!

The Brave Little Tailor - Do you consider yourself brave?
It depends. I like to think I don't have any real fears. Then again if a massive spider or snake was in my room, I would not be the slightest bit brave. The more you have people to rely on, the less brave you need to be. If I'm in a situation on my own, I'll have to be brave right? Otherwise I'll just shout for Tom to help me deal with the scary snake/spider issue. 

I really enjoyed doing this tag. If you have yet to do it- I tag you!! Don't forget to leave your links with your comments below <3

3 comments:

Ntina Ch said...

Great tag!!!! Loved your answers!! I'll do it as soon as possible!! :)

Ntina Ch said...

Done!! :P http://thebeautyfairyblog.blogspot.gr/2014/04/the-fairytale-tag.html

Kayleigh Parker said...

Thanks for reading and doing the tag! I'll have a look at your answers now x