Sunday, 25 May 2014

Summer Co-ordinates

I've got my countdown clock on - only 5 days left till my summer begins! I can't believe how quickly this academic year has come and gone. It was just disturbingly too quick for my liking. So with summer literally around the corner it's about time I start thinking about my 2014 summer wardrobe. One of my favourite of the current trends are co-ordinates. I bought a blazer-shorts combo last summer and have worn them whenever possible. The best thing about this trend is that the items look great together or separately - making for more than one possible look! While revising for my last exam, I have been spending breaks looking online for possible 'treats' once this week is over. Today I am sharing with you, the lovely co-ords that are currently available from my favourite online shops! 

1 2 3 4
I've chosen a mix of smart and casual co-ords. Most of the items can be dressed up and down -maybe even the pineapples. My favourite of my pickings is the first one from Miss Guided. I can see myself wearing this outfit to the shops, a restaurant, a christening, a meeting - I mean it's so versatile! The blazer would go perfectly with jeans and a top or over a dress. The shorts could equally be worn with many different items. The next two co-ords can't be too much of a surprise if you are an avid reader of this blog. I love my aztec prints! My eyes are instantly drawn to them and the idea of wearing more than one aztec printed item gets me all giddy and excited. At first I didn't know what to think of my final choice. It's really out there and something I could hardily imagine myself wearing. However I can't help but love it. It's the epitome of summer! Put me by a bar drinking cocktails on a sunny island somewhere and I'm sure I'd make this outfit work. 

What trends are you following this summer? Do you have any nice plans and if so, please take me with you?! Good luck to whoever still has exams :) x


4 comments:

Eilidh said...

I love the Missguided one too, such a lovely colour!

Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

Emerald Dove said...

Great picks! The aztec print one is such a gorgeous colour! :)

theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

Kayleigh Parker said...

I'm so tempted to buy it!

Kayleigh Parker said...

I do love an Aztec print :)